Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I have been quiet a while

But I promise you it is for good reason!

[ Tangent alert - Non WoW related commentry below, feel free to ignore ]

Last week, I got married.

Yep.

After 10 years of being with my partner, we finally got around to standing up in front of people and saying emotional stuff to one and other with the sole purpose of making people cry.  Well, he made people cry, I made people laugh.  But that is us.

So yeah, I now have a heirloom ring for leveling up with, and so does he.

Things have been a bit crazy, my WoW time has been rather limited.  Well, my time on the internets in general has been limited! I am only just getting back into the swing of things this week.

And I'm still sick as a dog.  But I should have results on why and how in a couple of weeks - had some blood tests last week and having a scan next week.  After that, the doc should know exactly what is going on.  We do have a pretty good idea at the moment, but I'm not going to say anything until exactly what is going on is confirmed.  I have had to come off the MS meds just in case, and that is making life a little bit interesting.

So only being capable of lolling around on couches feeling awful has also cut into my motivation to do things other than feel sorry for myself. That said, I am back at work this week, so we will see how well I cope doing that.

[ Tangent over - wow related stuff to follow ]