Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Everybody knows.....

It was announced on the Blizz WoW twitter feed last night that Cataclysm is going to be available on December 7th 2010.  This fits with MMO-Champion's datamining finding that Season 9 will be starting on December 14th.

Well, I know what I am buying myself for my birthday!

What surprises me is that no one seemed to have noticed that little announcement on twitter.  I was surprised that it slipped by the people I follow.

Anyway, Happy Cata!

ETA: I originally predicted June as a release date for Cata.  When it became clear that was not on the cards, I revised my date to late November/early December.  However, 7 December makes me happy, because I will be back from sydney in time to enjoy Cata!!  The next question - do I try to get a collectors edition?